For 75 years, the Sugar Plum Fair at First Parish Church in East Derry has been a beloved, joyous event filled with great food, wonderful shopping, fun for kids, and more.
This year the Coronavirus changes everything, but the Fair continues!
To keep everyone safe, we won’t have food or a physical gathering, Instead, some fantastic artisans and vendors have rallied to offer an array of items to help with your holiday shopping.
See samples and more from all our participating vendors on this
- Art by Jan — Jan Pushor — Beaded Jewelry; Mini Art & Blankets
- BBW Textiles — Barbara Williams — Awesome Sewn and Machine Embroidered Items
- Cheryl A Hunter Designs — Cheryl Hunter — Unique Glass Pieces & Clay Ornaments
- Corinne Dodge Fine Art — Corinne Dodge — Original Artwork, Prints, and Notecards of Watercolors, Pen and Ink Drawings, and Mixed Media Pieces
- Creative Memories – Wendy Williams – Scrapbook and Paper Crafting Supplies
- Greendale Girls — Nancy Murdock — Greeting Cards For Women From Women – Nine Different Funky Designs & Messages
- Happy Belly Bites — Marie Davies — All Natural Dog & Cat Treats
- Interfaith Circle of Concern T-Shirts — FPC — May the Light of Love Extinguish the Flames of Hatred
- Just Meshing A-Round — Lisa Rozmus Edwards — All Occasion Wreath Design
- Lilla Rose Hair Accessories — Diane Kingsbury
- Marian’s Tupperware — Marian Hadley
- Norwex — Lynne Southwick — Green Cleaning Supplies
- One Hope Wines — Nancy Wentworth — Wines With A Cause
- Paparazzi/Color Street — Kelly Hamel — Jewelry And Nails
- Scentsy — Anja Lanier — Home Décor, Pet & Children’s Products, & Cleaning Products
- Thirty-One – A Bag Company — Stephanie Cm-Berg — Bags for Organization and Everyday Use
𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 & 𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘴 — 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘦; 𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘨𝘳@𝘧𝘱𝘤-𝘶𝘤𝘤.𝘰𝘳𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴